This full-featured and flexible union membership and staffing management system takes full advantage of Microsoft's .NET and SQL platform; delivering unparalleled reliability, security, and scaleability for your organization's data.
Designed for organizations of all sizes, it provides a centralized repository for all critical membership and staffing data and effectively manages the workflow of your organization.
- Detailed Member/Staff Management
- Contractor and Job-site Information
- Work Lists & Work History
- Work Order Management
- Vacation/Sick Leave Management
- Training & Development Management
- Document Management
- Detailed printable reports (in PDF or HTML)
- Exportable CSV and Excel files
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5+
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server+
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000+
- Microsoft IIS 5+
- ASP .Net 1.1+
What Is .NET?
.NET is the Microsoft Web services strategy to connect information, people, systems, and devices through software. Integrated across the Microsoft platform, .NET technology provides the ability to quickly build, deploy, manage, and use connected, security-enhanced solutions with Web services. .NET-connected solutions enable businesses to integrate their systems more rapidly and in a more agile manner and help them realize the promise of information anytime, anywhere, on any device.